Bridge Construction Europe: The Construction Conference of 2010 to Feature International Bridge Projects and Case Studies
The construction of bridges, especially within an economy of uncertain state, demands clear-cut skills, knowledge and experience in bridge construction and delivery. Whether you have these tools can determine whether you win that tender, gain project approval and deliver the project on time and on budget in 2011 and beyond.
Bridge Construction Europe 2010 will equip you with these essential skills throughout the whole bridge project life-cycle. Whether it is in project preparation, planning, design, construction or maintenance of modern bridge systems that you specialise, this international bridge conference will advance your understanding, hone your knowledge and most importantly, keep you informed and in touch with your fellow peers, clients and customers.
» Download the full agenda to read more about the bridge case studies
International Bridge Projects from Small to Large
- The Forth Replacement Crossing , from the new Project Director, David Climie
- Europe’s largest motorway project, ‘The Autostrada Transilvania’, hear from the new project manager, Michael Mix
- The Iconic Twin Sails Bridge, Poole Harbour
- The Hugely successful Golden Ears Bridge Vancouver – hear from the Canadian project team flying over for the conference
- Hear from the Head of the Danube Bridge 2 between Romania and Bulgaria
- Presentations on major international projects including the ‘Busan-Geoje Fixed Link’
See why this event is a must-attend for bridge construction engineers and professionals!
The Forth Replacement Crossing, Scotland: A Unique Bridge Project Showcase
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear about one of the most eagerly anticipated projects in recent times, The Forth Replacement Crossing in Scotland. Having just received full support from the Scottish Government, the Crossing is pressing ahead and the brand new Project Director, David Climie, will be there to tell you all about it.
Want to hear more about this bridge project? Listen to the interview with Steve Kite from Arup regarding the Forth Replacement Crossing in Scotland!
Download the agenda for more details!